This variant is currently sold out
- Have you been storing your cheese in plastic wrap or plastic bags, thinking its the best way?
- Tired of searching behind the bacon in the fridge drawer to see what cheese 'nuggets" you have left, only to find they're rancid?
- Tired of paying $35+/pound for cheese that you have to throw away because it molded too fast?
- Tired of being met with a stinky cheese odor when you open your fridge?
- Forgetting what cheese you have in the fridge as you threw away the label when you re-wrapped it?
These are some of the many reasons we invented the Cheese Vault.
The Cheese Vault is a simple and reusable way to store your artisan cheese. Cheese experts agree that the worst possible way to store your cheese is the way we all do it – by wrapping it in plastic wrap. Cheese needs to “breathe” and eliminate excess moisture to maintain its flavor and delay molding just like in a cheese cave. Until now, the only recommended solution for proper cheese storage was to use disposable wrappers or bags.
Features and Benefits
Made of food-grade silicone that imparts no flavors (size 6x4x3.5”)
Base is designed to wick away excess moisture thereby delaying mold
Top is designed so any moisture that might collect on the interior lid is directed away from the cheese
The divider can be used to separate two smaller pieces of cheese, keeping each piece fresh and tasty without mingling flavors
The two ends are polished so the name and date can be written with a ballpoint pen for easy identification then erased and reused
Smells from the fridge do not impact the cheese inside, nor do the cheese aromas take over the fridge
Sized to make stacking simple so two or more can take up as little space in the fridge as possible
- Recommended for firmer cheeses but will also work for softer ones once they've firmed up in the fridge first